DIY Yarn Wreath

2/17/2014

Hi everyone! I think I'm starting to go a little crazy with all this below 0° winter weather this year so lately I've been looking for ways to bring a little spring into my life. Last week I picked up a gorgeous bunch of daffodils and this week I've decided to finally put together this yarn wreath I've been planning on making for ages!

01. Yarn. 02. Glue gun. 03. Wreath form. 04. Accessories.
(I found all supplies at Michael's)

+ Glue the beginning of the yarn onto the back of your wreath form.
+ Wrap the yarn around the entire wreath. I actually had to cut it into smaller pieces and wrap them around individually because I'm a klutz and kept getting the big ball of yarn tangled. 
+ Once you cover the entire wreath glue the end of the yarn to the back.
+ Attach the accessories to the front of the wreath. You can tie them or glue them on using the glue gun. Stickers are also an easy option. I chose these daisies because they reminded me of spring and had a lovely minimalist look to them. 

The wreath is currently hanging on our apartment's front door. It's a nice welcome home every day after a long day away from the house.

Happy week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia! I'm a follower from tumblr and I do want to follow you here. But, I cannot see the follow feature? Btw, this wreath looks totally girly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Which platform are you trying to follow me with? You can follow me on bloglovin' here or you can add me to your reading list through your blogger dashboard. :)

      Delete