Influenster

5/05/2014



  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: This is a great product that I've used for the gym. Very comfortable to workout in and it also provides great protection. I usually don't like tampons, but I would totally recommend this one!
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: The mousse texture was a little different, not what I expected, but the coverage was very nice and natural. It also matched my skin very well, it's a nice foundation for when you're in a hurry or on the go.
  • NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick: The color of this was fantastic, very vibrant, but it didn't have a lot of lasting power and left my lips rather dry even when I used it with a lip balm.
  • Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancers: This was very yummy, tasted exactly like tea. But I think personally I would prefer to just make tea instead of flavoring my water, it just seems more natural to me.
  • Pilot Acroball Pure White: I loved this pen. It has a very cute and vibrant design and it also writes really well. I'll definitely buy these next time!
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicures: I didn't like these, I felt like a stick on manicure is more relevant with tweens. The design was nice but I couldn't help but feel like a little girl while wearing these. They also fell off rather quickly.
All products courtesy of Influenster! Thank you I had a lot of fun trying and reviewing these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment