One of Those Days

3/04/2014

Hi everyone! Today has been a rough one. Tobias kept us up most of the night and this morning I woke up with a pretty bad migraine. But since I had a quiz this morning I had no choice but to get out of bed and go to class. But the longer I sat there the worse my head ached and the fluorescent lights certainly weren't helping. I decided that there was no way I was going to be able to sit through my 4 hour break and then my 3 hour class so I came back home. I also hadn't eaten breakfast, which I'm sure wasn't helping the situation, but thankfully my dad was home. He cooked up scrambled eggs with bacon, homemade bread, and steaming hot berry tea. We ate breakfast together while he filled out his crossword puzzle and after I was finally able to nap for a short while which made all the difference. I'm going to try and take it easy for the rest of the day, even though I still have 101 things left to do. But for now I'm going to light my honeysuckle scented candle (which is my current favorite) and throw in another Harry Potter movie. So all in all it turned out not to be such a bad day.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment