Work, Work, Work

2/25/2014

Hi everyone! Last week I found out that my clinic is looking to hire a new employee for the front desk. So I thought why not throw my name into the mix? Not that I'm qualified for the position yet, but since I'm already an employee I thought it couldn't hurt. So while we'll still be hiring someone to fill the position, my doctor and my manager decided that they'll start training me to help with the front desk! I'll start off by taking phone calls and making appointments. I'm really excited for this opportunity because the more skills I can pick up now the better it'll be for me later on. Plus I'll be able to take on a more active role and start interacting with the patients which I'm pretty excited for!

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself for taking initiative. There was a time where I would be too afraid to even consider putting myself out there and taking a chance.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation Natalia! It's really hard to initiate something, but you've took the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! It sure is, but I'm really glad I did because it paid off! :)

      Delete